Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi is undoubtedly one of the best surf holiday resorts in the Maldives with a an exciting left-hander that offers consistent performance and six other world class waves just a short boat ride away! Surfing is without a doubt one of the prime water sports to be enjoyed in the vicinity of the resort.
Surf package Package includes:
- Lohis Surf pass within the maximum 45 surfers permitted at Lohis surf break
- Unlimited surfing at Lohis
- 2 Boat trips to near by surf spots daily
- Professional Surf-guides at the resort
- Cocktail evening once a week
- Fishing excursion and BBQ dinner once a week
- Free Wifi for all surfers & sharers
- 30 minutes Chinese reflexology back massage per stay * only provided for the surfer
- 3 meals (Buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner in the Banyan Restaurant daily)
- 3 Snack buffets (morning tea/ afternoon tea/ midnight snack)
- All inclusive beverages
- All inclusive activities
- All prevailing government taxes (GST 12% & Green tax $6 per night)
- Airport Return transfer
- Personal assistance on arrival and departure.
Why travel with Odisons Holidays Maldives…
- We’re here within your reach, anytime.. and we’re the only exclusive surf tour operator in Maldives
- Our experienced travel consultants are available 24 hours.
- Best competitive rates and Convenient payment procedures.
Surfers at Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi have exclusive access to Lohi’s surf break, this exceptional surf break is renowned amongst avid surfers, and for the past years has hosted the WQS O’ Neil ‘Deep Blue Open’ competition.
The four star resort offers comfortable accommodation and excellent buffet dining that will satisfy even the hungriest of surfers after a long day in the waves!
Surfers can chose to stay in popular Lohis Villas, located nearby Lohis Surf break or Beach Villas nestled under the trees along the edge of a white sand beach. There is a third option – breathtaking Ocean Villas where your ocean experience can reach another level of enjoyment!
In between surf sessions you can chose to relax in the pool or stay active on the tennis, badminton, squash or volley-ball courts, or work out in the on-island gym, or enjoy a Yoga class! Alternatively just relax and enjoy the many other attractions that make Hudhuranfushi the ideal destination for the discerning surf traveler who is looking for a relaxing, stress free holiday, while scoring some great waves.
In recent years Hudhuranfushi has implemented a surf management plan. In order to enhance the surfing experience and improve service levels to the surfers, the resort will restrict the maximum surfers per day to 45. All surfers planning on surfing while at Hudhuranfushi between March 1st and November 30th 2018 need to be registered. Please note that any surfer arriving unregistered between March 1st and November 30th 2018 will not be allowed to surf during the course of their stay. You can only be registered as a surfer by booking your stay with a Surf Travel Agent and surf passes can not be sold separate to accommodation.
If you want a change of scenery from the perfect lefts at Lohis, twice daily surf excursions to the other waves in the area in large, safe, shaded Surf Dhonis. These trips are included in the surfer package when you book with Odisons Holidays. Experienced surf guides on island to help you find the perfect wave!
Please note that due to the nature of the waves in the Maldives all surfers should be of at least intermediate level of surfing ability, be capable swimmers, and of suitable fitness for an active holiday.