Blue Pigeon (aka Dive Master) a great choice to experience the Maldives. Watch the dolphins play. Swim with the mantas and turtles, snorkel above countless pristine coral reefs, photograph beautifully colored tropical fish, explore uninhabited islands and fish till your hearts’ content. Go where you want, when you want. Great crews and service. The chef prepares delicious meals, as you like, especially your freshly caught fish with a good selection of wines. Adventures and fun make for unforgettable memories.
– Luxurious fully air-conditioned 11 cabin consisting 07 double, and 02 twin cabins (can be make Dbl) 2 Bunk cabin (can be make Triple). Standard full charter for 24 guests.
– SPA facilities on boat.
– Jacuzzi (capacity of two pax) Fresh and salt water available 24hours.
– Length; 99fts.
– Bearm; 32fts.
– Built; 2007
– Build; In the Maldives.
– Hull Material; Woods.
– Deck Material; Woods.
– Keel type; Woods
– Main Engines; Yanma (Japan)
– Engine Type; 6H A 2M-THE.
– Engine No; 0324.
– HP.350-385, rpm;1950-2000
– Cruising speed and fuel consumption; 10 – 12 knots, per hrs.
– Fuel capacity; 6000Ltrs. (in two tanks).
– Water tank Capacity; 10000L (in three Tanks).
– Generators; Waterbuck Marine Diesel. (U.S.A) MDL 35.Obeda 534, 50HZ, 3 Phases, 0.8pf, 35Kw AT 1500 Rpm.
– Electricity; 220 V.
– Desalination Plant; Aqua Reef (Maldives),250Ltr/Hrs(6 cbm/day)
– Mobile Phone.
– VHF Radio.
– Chilled liquid cool marine Air condition System, with control switch in each rooms.
– Music system
– Television/Video & DVD
Sports / Excursions
– Dingy with Eng.
-Accompanying dhoani for diving
– Fire extinguishers-fire alarm in the cabins (will be fixing).
– Gas alarm in the galley (will be fixing).
– First aid kit.
– Life jackets, life buoys.
Cancellation / Prepayment
Odisons Holidays Standard terms and conditions will apply. please contact us for more details
Children and extra beds
- Surfing - Scuba Diving - Cruising - Sight seeing - Fishing - Snorkelling - and many more..
Before using google maps you must go to Google maps api console and get an api key. After you do, please proceed to Appearance -> Theme options -> Configuration settings and enter your key in the field labeled "Google maps api key"
Revered as one of the world’s top scuba diving destinations, thousands of divers flock to the Maldives each and every year to catch a glimpse of the underwater wonderland, with thousands returning to continue exploring the mysterious depths of the Maldivian seas. One of the best ways to experience the Maldivian waters is via a liveaboard safari, cruising around the islands with all the amenities needed, avoiding the need to travel from a resort to a different dive site everyday. On a liveaboard, every day you wake up to a different dive spot and all that remains is simply getting into the water.
Chilling out at a Resort.
With only one resort per island, and with each hotel built to a certain standard, the Maldives has some really interesting policies regarding the establishment of resorts. The method results in an assortment of some of the most secluded, intimate, luxurious and spectacular resorts of the world. A quick search on google reveals the most romantic, gorgeous hotels anyone has ever seen. They are also among the most expensive hotel rooms in the world. However, if you have the money, it’s certainly worth it.
Viewing the sunset.
Sunsets are the one of most spectacular things about the Maldives. As the night falls, life in the Maldives comes to an almost standstill with not a lot going on. So, make the most of a good sunset. Find a nice quiet spot on the beach somewhere, grab an ice-cold beer and watch the sun seemingly melt into the ocean. Unbeatable.
Recently recognised as an international surfing destination, several international competitions have begun to take place. Realising the power of the Maldivian breaks, some resorts cater to surfers by taking them out by a boat to catch the best breaks.
Snorkelling enables you to still experience the marvellous underwater world, even if you don’t feel like scuba diving. Equipment can be rented or borrowed from resorts, but it’s a good idea to bring your own snorkel gear from home to ensure a snug fit. The Maldives offers some of the best snorkelling in the world.
Serving some of the freshest and most delicious foods, the Maldives is a paradise for seafood lovers. Here, you will find lobster, scallops, octopus, squid, tuna and all kinds of fish cooked in all kinds of ways. Whilst on holiday, don’t be shy. The Asian flavours of the islands often involve curry, coconut, and other spices. Give it a go, you won’t be disappointed.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.